Roth Obit photoAnnette Anne Sutton Roth, age 76, died early Thursday, April 21, 2016, at her home surrounded by family.  Annette grew up in Lincoln, until marriage, and then traveled with her husband in the military; she was the mother of five children.  Annette also worked as a telephone operator for Lincoln Telephone Company, and was active in the Union.

She is survived by her son, John M. (Teresa) Sutton; daughters, Judith A. (David) Green, Margaret J. (John) Keeler, Karen M. (James) London, and Mariannette Sutton; brothers, Dallas (Thelma) Haynes, Willis (Betty) Haynes, Orval Haynes, Stanley (Janet) Haynes, and Floyd (Cleo) Haynes; sisters, Penny (Don) Bennett, and Icel (Ron) Heaton; 10 grandchildren; and 16 great-grandchildren.

There will be a celebration of life service from 12-3 pm  on April 30th at Union Manor, 5211 Calvert St., Lincoln.  A private family scattering will take place at a later date in Wyuka Cemetery, Lincoln.  Condolence cards may be sent to the family in care of Wyuka Funeral Home, 3600 ‘O’ Street, Lincoln, NE 68510. Online condolences at www.wyuka.com

6 Responses to Annette Anne Sutton Roth

1. Janet Lee Picthall says:

My deepest sympathy and love to all the family of Aunt Annette. She was a truly wonderful and loving person who saw the good in everyone…I will miss our often long and enjoyable phone conversations…
    Another Angel has taken flight…
    Love to all!

2. Wilma Fish says:

I’m so sorry for your loss. I worked with Annette at the phone company. Loved her. She was always full of fun and energy. She was always a lady. Heaven has gained a new angel. God bless you all. Wilma Fish

3. Teri Fish says:

I am so sorry for your loss. Annette was a great lady. My mom worked with her at LT&T for years and I always remember her laugh and the stories of them at work. You are all in our prayers.

4. Judy Green says:

Thank you all for sweet words. My mom loved so may people.

5. Laverne Green says:

Our sincere sympathy to all of Annette’s family. She was truly a sweet person and a joy to be around. You are all in our prayers.

6. Terry Casper says:

Our thoughts and prayers go out to you. I only knew Annette through my sister who worked at the phone company. I thought she was a very nice person and I know she will be missed by all who knew her.