SaddlerDeena Jo Saddler age 46 of Lincoln, passed away August 7, 2016.  She was born July 8, 1970 in Fremont, Nebraska to Tom and Vickie (Koch) Anderson.  Deena was a grade school teacher with LPS.

Survivors include her daughters; Kayla, Hannah and Lauren Saddler, her mom Vickie Anderson of Fremont, Brother and sister-in-law, Chad and Mary Anderson of Papillion, Sister and brother-in-law, Carrie and Chris Kohl of Fremont.  Former spouse, Chad Saddler of Lincoln, mother-in-law, Connie Saddler of Lincoln.  Nieces and nephews.  She was preceded in death by her son, Colin and her father, Tom.

Services will be held at 11:00 A.M. on Thursday, August 11th at Wyuka Funeral Home.

Visitation will be Wednesday from Noon until 8:00 P.M. with family greeting friends from 6:00-7:00 P.M. at Wyuka Funeral Home.

Memorials in lieu of flowers to the Children’s fund at Liberty First Credit Union.

21 Responses to Deena Jo Saddler

1. Mel and Peggy Saddler says:

Prayers for all of you,so very sorry. God be with you!

2. Mal and Peg says:

Our deepest sympathy to all. You Willem in our prayers.

3. Dale and Lynda Wiebers says:

Kayla, Hannah and Lauren
    You girls and your family are in our prayers. Her passing leaves a huge hole in many hearts. Cherish the memories…..hugs from Kaci’s parents

4. Rachel Holmer says:

My thoughts and prayers are with you. So sorry for your loss.

5. Tammy Pearson says:

Sending my deepest condolences. My heart breaks for this wonderful family. May God be with you along with my thoughts and prayers

6. kerri peterson says:

So sorry for your loss. She changed the lives of many and will be greatly missed. Saying extra prayers for you all.

7. Elaine Klinzing says:

So sorry for your loss. Our thoughts and prayers are with you all.

8. Larry and Sandy Behm says:

Our sympathy to you girls and the rest of Deena’s family.We are so sorry for your loss.
    God Bless! Kaci’s in laws.

9. Allyn Fujan says:

Deena was an excellent educator who truly cared for her students and fellow staff. I pray that her girls cherish memories made with their loving mother. Deena will be missed by many- especially those who were honored to work side by side with her.

10. Lloyd D. Saddler says:

May you rest in peace…

11. Susan Sattler says:

My deepest sympathy to all of you. May all your wonderful memories of your wife/mother help with the healing, and keep those close to you. God Bless you all, and will keep you in my prayers.

Friend/coworker,

12. Janice Anderson says:

Deena was a great teacher. We were so blessed to have her at KinderCare for the time that we did. She will be greatly missed. Prayers for her daughters and family.

13. Kathie Remington says:

I worked with Deena in Early Childhood at Hartley. Deena was always a bright spot in my day. She was a wonderful lady and loved her family with all of her heart. Her memory will be Cherished forever. You are all in my thoughts and prayers.

14. Christy Clark says:

My deepest sympathy, thoughts and prayers for this family. Deena was a seasonal friend in my life and we only recently reconnected on social media. Lord I wished I’d have reached out more so. Deena will be forever remembered and missed. I pray for God’s healing and comfort for this family.

15. Christy Clark says:

My deepest sympathy,thoughts and prayers for this family. Deena was a former coworker and friend in my life. Only recently Deena and I reconnected though social media. Lord I wished I’d have reached out moreso. It may be to late for that now but Deena will be forever remembered and missed by me. I pray for God’s healing and comfort for this family.

16. Renea and Greg Hastings, Lily and Lydia says:

Our thoughts and prayers are with you during this difficult time. Deena was our daughter’s kindergarten teacher. She was an amazing teacher and has left a huge hole in the educational system with her passing.

17. Dyanna Swanigan says:

I am so sad to hear this. My prayers and thoughts are with you all. We always loved having you as neighbors. Deena was the kindest person and a great mom! May you all find comfort in the memories she leaves behind.

18. Kayla saddler says:

Mom , I miss you so much already. The pain of losing you is unbearable. I wouldn’t be where I’m at today if it wasn’t for you. You were such a strong , independent women. You’re my hero. You taught me to never give up on my dreams. You made me so proud to call you my mother. I know you’re always going to be watching over me and my little sisters. There’s not a day that’ll go by that you won’t cross my mind. Rest in paradise mommy. I’ll see you again one day <3

19. Laura McKlem Cook says:

My thoughts and prayers go out to Deenas family. she was my awesome roommate at Wayne State for two years…..memories I will never forget! All who met her were blessed to be impacted by her beautiful soul. Rest in peace my friend!

20. Eileen Thornburg says:

Vickie & family,
    Our hearts ache for you at this difficult time. We are so sorry. Please know our thoughts & prayers are with you.
    Sincerely, Eileen & Bob Thornburg

21. Vickie Anderson says:

My heart is broken. Deena and the girls were such a huge part of my life. I either talked or text her almost every day. We don’t go through this life without problems but we helped each other get through them. The Lord only knows how much I miss her. Rest in peace my beautiful daughter. Mom