FlagRobert J. Martin, 72, of Lincoln died November 24, 2016.  U.S. Army veteran.

He is survived by his sister, Patricia Kempkes.  Nieces and nephews.

Private family service.

7 Responses to Robert J. Martin

1. Karen Grant says:

Hi Patty this is a real voice from the past . I seen Bobby at Bobs quite awhile back. He was always so funny and goofy. I will always remember the old days when we were young and goofy too. Bobby is at peace now I hope you and the family will have peace in your hearts God bless.
    Karen ( Van Houtan ) Grant

2. Dan Smith says:

Sorry to hear Bobby passed away! He was a good friend? And always found a way to make me laugh! Rest In Peace Mudder!

3. Steve Sehi says:

First met Bob (Mudder) in 2003 at the DAV Club. Him and I became good friends. Even though I live in Norfolk now, I wS going to pay a visit just Friday morning but I was a day late. many times I borrowed a toothpick from him out of his toothpick holder he always carried with him. he was a great guy and fun to talk to. I look forward to a get together on April 8th 2017

4. BERNIE KOEHNE says:

I will miss my friend and fellow board member at the D A V. Rest in peace Bob.

5. Roger Pettigrew says:

You will be missed Bobbym many thanks for all you did for your fellow veterans

6. BERNIE KOEHNE says:

I will miss my friend and fellow board member at the D A V .Rest In Peace Bob

7. Judie Pease says:

Met Bob in the early 70s-Missed a trip to Florida,but got to meet his MOM.
    Many races and shuffleboard trips. He will and is missed