liliesWanda W. “Nonie” Trueblood age 83 of Lincoln, passed away April 24, 2017.  She was born February 21, 1934 in Lincoln to Charles and Tressa (Kamarad) Westbrook.

She is survived by her 5 daughters, Christine Trueblood of Lincoln, Lynn (Kevin) Parsons of Wheatland, Missouri, Maureen (Robert) Brophy of Casa Grande, Arizona, Tina Trueblood and Alison Trueblood both of Lincoln.  10 Grandchildren and 22 great grandchildren.  Brother and sister-in-law, Wesley and JoAnn Westbrook of Papillion, Nebraska.  Wanda is preceded in death by her husband, Jack, her parents and siblings, Vivian, Johnny, Ruby, Rhea, Ilene, Evelyn, Everett, Darlene and Richard.

Graveside services will be held at 3:00 P.M.  on Friday, April 28, 2017 at Wyuka Cemetery.

Visitation will be on Friday, April 28th from 1:00-3:00 P.M. at Wyuka Funeral Home.

Memorials to Autism Speaks in care of the family.

10 Responses to Wanda W. “Nonie” Trueblood

1. Pat Lyons says:

So sorry to hear of your mom’s passing, Christine. May God be with you in these sorrowful times and the angels be your guidance. Thinking of you and your family with deep care and concern. Your mom was such a loving person and I know you will miss her deeply.

2. Val (Woita) Rouch says:

Mo and family, I was so sorry to learn of your mother’s passing. May pleasant memories help comfort you as you celebrate her life. You are in my thoughts and prayers. Val (Woita)

3. Patty Scharf-Uarich says:

I worked with Wanda at Jantzen Inc. we had a lot of great memories. I’m so sorry to hear of her passing. My thought and prayers are with your family

4. Joel Maxson says:

Christine, Tina, Alison and family, I was so sorry to read of your mother’s passing. My brother Mark spoke fondly of your parents often. Thinking of you all with condolences at this time of bereavement. Joel Maxson.

5. Cody and Ashley Parsons says:

Finally together again forever. These two have lived as a couple should. They are a shining example of a once great country. They struck out on their own, together and never looked back. Proud to be who they are they started and raised a beautiful family, that is still growing throughout this country. They touched countless lives and helped many more, I’m sure. The stories I know of are only a fraction of the Legacy that is Jack E and Wanda Trueblood. The world will forever be special to have been graced by their presence. And never the same in their absence. They will be deeply missed. Yet others shall forever be blessed, learning from what they have passed down. Love you always Grandpa and Grandma Trueblood.

6. Kia Parsons Itzen says:

Forever alive in our hearts through my memories. We will nuecontinue your legacy with pride.

7. Kia Parsons Itzen says:

Forever alive in our hearts through my memories. We will continue your legacy with pride.

8. Jo Oliver says:

My deepest sympathy to your family for the loss of your loved one. May you find comfort in God’s promise of a resurrection and to swallow up death forever. Revelation 21:3, 4 and Isaiah 25:8

9. Billie Jo Sedam says:

I’m so sorry to be reading this Christine and Molly!! Sending you my love and condolences.

10. Ruth Williams says:

Maureen and Tina, My sympathy on the loss of your Mother. My prayers and thoughts are with you and your family. Ruth Williams

Tina,
    Nicky sends her condolences on the loss of your Mother.

Leave your Condolences