Osborne, AmyAmy Lu Osborne June 4, 1966 – May 28, 2017

Amy was born in Aurora, NE and spent most of her younger years in the Chapman, Central City area.  The last years of her life were spent in Lincoln doing what she loved the most – caring for her grandsons.  She loved horses, rock and roll, and motorcycle rides.

Amy is preceded in death by her parents Arthur and Carol Osborne, and sisters Suzy Appel and Sarah Osborne-Hilliard.

Amy will be missed by: children Cody and Chasity Osborne, Lincoln; Alex Loyd, Tulsa, OK; grandsons Dustin Jones and Daymynn Osborne, Lincoln; brothers Richard (Ruth) Osborne, Grand Island; Dennis (Mary) Osborne, York; Dave (Kathy) Osborne, Giltner; Dean Osborne, Lincoln; sisters Docia (Bob) Wilson, Harvard; Diane (Roy Venhaus) Osborne, Lincoln; Cindy (Mark) Behmer, Norfolk; and many cousins, nieces, nephews, and friends.

Celebration of life will be held at a later date with updates on this site.

6 Responses to Amy Lu Osborne

1. Tim Pratt says:

From Diane’s Coworkers
    Prayers and thoughts to Diane and the entire family. So sorry for your loss.

2. Cyndee & Denny Catlett says:

Our deepest thoughts and prayers. I am so sorry for your loss Cody and Chasity. If there is anything I can do to help you know how to contact me.

3. Anne Warner says:

Prayers of peace for all of you.

4. Kim klute says:

Amy will be missed tremendously,she loved her kids and family very much. Even though she and my brother married she was still a in-laws to me. If you kids need anything just give me a call. Love you and I’m so sorry for your loss.

5. M B says:

I extend my heartfelt sympathy to the Osborne family. May those precious memories of your dear loved one Amy be foremost in your hearts and minds along with this wonderful promise that Jesus made at John 5:28,29. Again, my sincere condolences.

6. Mike Cutshall says:

My sincere condolences in your loss. Prayers coming for you all.