images[1]Marie L. Payne, age 82, of Lincoln, went home to Jesus July 23, 2017. Viewing, Sat., July 29, 2:00-4:00 at Wyuka Funeral Home, 3600 O St., Lincoln.  Funeral, 11:00 a.m. on Mon., July 31, 2017 at Lincoln City Church, 5001 S. 1st St., Burial at Fairview Cemetery, 84th & Adams.  Condolences www.wyuka.com

10 Responses to Marie L. Payne

1. Bobby Metz-Mersed says:

It’s so sad to hear the passing of Marie. I would like to thank her for being so kind and spending time talking with my friend Judy Rosecrans at Tabitha. Marie saw the beauty in Judy. Thank you for the money you gave her last Christmas to buy candy. We only knew you for a year but we could tell you were a special person.

2. Mona R. Smith says:

To the Payne Family, I am so sorry for your loss. Mrs. Payne will be missed deeply. You are and will be in my prayers and in my heart. I love you all.
    Mona R. Smith (Ford)

3. Debi says:

I am a volunteer at Tabitha on Sundays…bringing the residents down to the chapel for services. Marie was such a happy, joyous person and I loved visiting with her each week. I am sure going to miss her and that beautiful smile.

4. Beverly Williams and Carrie Rice says:

Our deepest condolences to Doris P. Yancey and the Payne Family. You and the family will continue to be in our prayers.

5. DEBRA says:

REST IN PEACE, GOD BLESS THE FAMILY.

6. James & Jan Temple says:

Smiling and happy Marie was always a joy to be around. Our prayer are with you Sylvia, Nicky, Glen, Maxim and family. She will be truly missed.

7. Adria Mensah says:

I am a close family friend and have known Mrs.Marie Pain most of my life. My children and I had the pleasure of spending time with her before shr moved to Tabitha. She will be dearly missed. GONE BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN.

8. Stanford & Amanda Madlock says:

To the Payne family:
    We are so sorry for your loss. Mrs Payne was a kind person, always would wave and had a big smile on her face. We will miss her.

9. Ida & Bill Washington says:

Sincere prayers to the family

10. Lenita Wilson Akles says:

To the Payne family please accept my condolences. Your family in Alabama.